We are excited to be partnering of Girls, Inc.
for their annual Power of the Purse event on March 4th. We are extending our fundraising efforts to all online and shop sales and we will be donating 20% of all sales through March 6 to the Northwest chapter of the organization. Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest offers programs for girls 6-18 around the greater Portland area. Girls Inc. programs focus on developing healthy behaviors, adopting new life skills, and encouraging girls to reach higher.
GIRLS WHO PARTICIPATE IN GIRLS INC. PROGRAMS…
- Create meaningful, supportive peer groups that encourage female solidarity
- Grow self-esteem that carries over to home, school, and the community
- Develop sound decision-making and communication skills
- Assert themselves as confident individuals throughout their lives
- Build key leadership skills and strong work ethics